FeckThat.com - Shoot the breeze  

Go Back   FeckThat.com - Shoot the breeze > Lounge > Sex, Drugs and Rock & Roll

Unread 09-04-2002, 11:30
did it ever matter?
Welcome Team Member

Send a message via MSN to the evil belly
Default eggs wit legs

u thought it had gone away but it hasn't. the forces of lord sheldon also know of this new board

hello , to read the old posts , check what the evil belly has done with them here if anyone is interested in the old post ~ pablo

Last edited by pablo; 20-07-2002 at 10:52..
Unread 09-04-2002, 11:37
did it ever matter?
Welcome Team Member

Default southern command is under siege

last night i recieved a desperate txt message from amanda the deputy commander in chief of lord sheldons armed forces from which i now quote "there has been an outward migration of the bugs on the pillar. we must stop them with our legions before they take over my wall and hold me prisoner" as we can all see the situation is grave for our brave commander who despite the horrors of a bug attack has vowed to continue her work in the name of sheldon
Unread 09-04-2002, 22:31
Young Adult

Yes I'm back and scared and not inspiried by this new board but I'll try.
And Amanda is held pirsoner by the bugs outside her house.the belly led a fearsome charge from across the green to relive her.But unfourntaly ran out of steam and sat down on the deck chair for a while.Then he realised who he was and got back into his silver car and just drove into the pillar freeing Amanda and also oscar who then ran away.
Unread 10-04-2002, 10:56
did it ever matter?
Welcome Team Member

Default me smashing the wall

i take exception to that comment freak. u know i'm a very careful driver and tgat i would never do something like that though i did try to steal smoe of the wall before. i have had to resort to chemical warfare so them bugs better watch out cos i'll kill em with some insecticide. just as soon as i've had a nice sit down and a bit of a rest
Unread 10-04-2002, 23:21
awaiting email confirmation

oh lordy, it starts again. weirdos, the lot of ye!
Unread 11-04-2002, 13:24
did it ever matter?
Welcome Team Member

in all fairness ber did you think that simply moving to a new board would deter the followers of sheldon what sort of half wits do u take us for.....oh look, shiney
Unread 13-04-2002, 02:31
Young Adult

Indeed in Lord Shellod's crack army we can't polish our shoes as we tend to end up starting at eachother's footwear.Then tony gets down on all fours and licks the shoes like Bob's puppy.
Unread 13-04-2002, 11:39
Bigger twit

ah we have returned although facing great opposition! it baffles me to think that you believed this movement with the momentum of a couch potatoe could have been suppressed simply by changing message boards. it was a low tactic and hurt both me and sheldon as we both kicked the computer. sheldon has an important message for all his loyal supporters "stay strong, stay focused and always, always remember your pants". we both wish you all good luck in the up and coming campaigns, the easter bunny is slayen, all that lays before is a terrifying foe, one who we must not under-estimate, JIM THE KOALA!
Unread 13-04-2002, 20:18
Bigger twit

i have been chronicalling sheldons family tree due to the fact that i am sheldons high priestness i believe him to be the high egg. during my research i came upon a most disturbing fact. this fact does not sit well with the inner sanctum of the most high lord sheldon. we have discovered that sheldons twin brother, SNOT is leading the armies of the evil koala JIM. after secretly reading sheldons diary's it has come to the surface that snot turned evil following a horrific accident which resulted in a near fatal crack to the shell. do not be fooled by this egg although he resembles our most high lord sheldon. beware and keep vigilent.
Unread 14-04-2002, 22:10
Baby Member

Bloody hell this is confusing. HEHEHEHEHEHE............................pink
Well now, I have found the breeding grounds of the bugs. They are located just inside the wall, they are closer than I thought. Oscar, however has managed to keep them from the house with his pinkness and his loud bark. Evils plan of action has not been undertaken as yet but in a few weeks time (hopefully) it will.
They're watching me.
Unread 14-04-2002, 22:37
Bigger twit

thats just painly disturbing, how dare our enemies turn our tactics on us. we will not let this mater go unattended and i do believe we will follow up on the original chemical warfare. oscar has defended like a true warrior and would make a useful ally in our compaign. he already has the pink color to scare and mentally scar our enemies.
Unread 15-04-2002, 12:23
did it ever matter?
Welcome Team Member

and as well as that he make a loud growling sound that scares the shit out of things(not quite sure what yet though) he would make a worthy ally in our fight against sheldons evil half brother as he could train your puppy to have a loud evil growl instead of a high pitched yelp but then again your puppy might eat him.
Unread 15-04-2002, 23:16
i'm new, so be nice

Unhappy

as muffin leader i took it upon myself to fraterinize with the enemy, namely a little babs of just 1 month who has disturbingly united with the puppy, disguising all evil with "cutesieness". they have cunningly devised a plan to distract us by making us do goo goo ga ga faces at them as the babs amazes onlookers with her ability to give the finger. meanwhile, a few doors down, the little puppy parades around with little legs and makes innocent bystanders make stupid nonsensical rhyming noises "ahh would you look at the liddle iddy biddy pawsie wawsies". the message is simple - stop them before they get too powerful and poo all over you.

new muffin war cry : "i have nothing colin so stop chasing me as if you're gonna rugby tackle me"
Unread 16-04-2002, 00:09
Bigger twit

i do agree with the danger we face due to the onslaught of the evil of babies. i do on the otherhand wonder about the true intentions of the evil puppy who having recently been dubbed with the approbiately evil name of (deep voice) " COOKIE ". it is my firm belief that cookie is merely attempting to convice all our enemies she fights on no side but theirs. it is for this reason and no other that she attacks both me and those with the scars. we will remain vigilent due to this newly attained information to ensure the upmost safety.
Unread 16-04-2002, 11:25
did it ever matter?
Welcome Team Member

evil sharp puppy teeth. we need to use the jedi mind trick on the puppy and make her attack or enemies or at least attack tony and no using the jedi mind trick with rob in the room cos he's easily infleunced and confused
Unread 16-04-2002, 23:51
Bigger twit

i take offence to that comment ooh m&m's. its not very nice to make accusatons like that without any proof.
Unread 16-04-2002, 23:55
Young Adult

Yes and Bill did put up a brave fight in trying to put the rubbish on my table in study.But I manage to fight him off using a pen to stab him and my croth to destract him.go for the m+ms run little Bill run.
Unread 17-04-2002, 11:05
did it ever matter?
Welcome Team Member

i have all the proof i need from living next to u for the last 15 years or so. proof ha thats all i need having to prove things to you well i don't have time to draw it in pretty colours on clionas blackboard so u can understand it so ask amanda to explain it
Unread 17-04-2002, 19:47
Bigger twit

i am going to set cookie on you when you come down cause she's even more evil than usual due to my mind games and constant torture and tickling on de belly.that'll teach you to mess with me and insult me. well probably not but doesnt it sound all impressive n stuff.
Unread 17-04-2002, 21:27
Baby Member

I will be away this weekend but do not fear, I shall be back Sunday. I am leaving Oscar in my place as he is the ultimate mammal to fill my vacant seat. He is more fearfull than I am myself........................ask anybody. But he does loath confrontations.
BE AWARE!!!!!!!!
He is not as cute as he looks.