FeckThat.com - Shoot the breeze  

Go Back   FeckThat.com - Shoot the breeze > Lounge > Sex, Drugs and Rock & Roll

Unread 23-01-2004, 20:37
Are those my feet?
Welcome Team Member

Send a message via MSN to Faith Send a message via Skype™ to Faith
Voodoo Fake ID?

I have tried everything I can think of, and I can't seem to find anyone who looks like me who could give me ID. It's getting really frustrating not being able to go out. Now, I heard of this website called nextdayid.com, where you can get an "International Student Identification" Card, but a friend of mine told me you can get into loads of trouble with them. Does anybody know more about this? (Or know anybody who looks like me?) I'm not gonna risk getting arrested or anything! Or any decent pubs where they don't ask for ID?

Admin note : If you have come here looking for fake Id's then you are out of luck ! We don't sell or swap or know anything about fake ids. If you would like to register with us and be able to discuss fake ids, please do. Feck, Arse, Girls - Join

If you are looking for an ID we can recommend the following company:
Attached Images

Last edited by pablo; 29-05-2007 at 12:04.. Reason: updated to add registration link
Unread 23-01-2004, 21:14
Welcome Team
Welcome Team Member

Send a message via MSN to the outlaw torn Send a message via Yahoo to the outlaw torn

firstly decent pubs always ask for i.d.
only scum holes will let you in if the only i.d. you have is the pic of yourself signed by someone claiming to be your mum stating you are 18 years old. try the darby in ballincollig, i know for a fact they will serve anyone with money to spend, i know of not 1 but an entire group of 15 year olds go there regularly.

as for those international age card things don't think you get in trouble for having one but since the guard i.d came out those things are not really taken anymore(i know from years of working in a bar and being told not to take them).
Unread 24-01-2004, 00:14
-na
supporting member

doubt any pub would take an international student card, they barely tak ethe local ones at a push. best bet is to find someone who looks like you adn borrw and age card (these look nothing like the owners of the card) or passport.
Unread 24-01-2004, 01:12
The Frayed Ends of Sanity

ok heres the deal i.ds r so easy to come by! well shit 1s any way. www.fluxcard.com make them i think thaz the adress anyway. the have loads of dif type1s as fare as i knew the compainy in in dublin. cheak it out i have a few friends that got them from there good quailty but as they say only garda i.d r passport in good pubs.
Unread 25-01-2004, 21:19
thread police officer
Welcome Team Memberadmin

I've come across http://www.fluxcard.com/ before, I'm not sure when or where. They actually might be handy for people looking for student cards, for cheaper prices in places like the cinema and travel.

Most pubs/clubs will only accept garda ID , driving license or a passport, they are the 3 official state ID's. The cheapest one of them to get is the garda ID, which costs only €6. As to geting one I suppose it depends on how desperate you are to go out. Tree's idea is probably the best, not that I'd advocate it for one minute
Unread 26-01-2004, 01:11

b4 i was 18 my id was a garda 1. but now that i am 18 i still dont have a real garda id have the form in my room but im lazy to go to town to fill it in and my local garda station well lets not talk about that it open 1s in a blue moon 4 about 5min!
Unread 26-01-2004, 15:07
did it ever matter?
Welcome Team Member

Send a message via MSN to the evil belly

as far as i know you can get a travel card for the train with out hassle. www.studenttravelcard.ie put ucd as your college and it'll probably work as i think we're exempt from having the form stamped as the college refused to do it
Unread 28-01-2004, 01:00

mr belly now your really showing your age! its been a long time sins you need a falk id! if you hand 1 of them to the bar staff they will just lough at you! the scam with that card was even b4 my time
Unread 28-01-2004, 02:10
Welcome Team
Welcome Team Member

Send a message via MSN to the outlaw torn Send a message via Yahoo to the outlaw torn

instead of getting fake id just don't go out drinking and to pubs. enjoy being young. for the rest of your life you'll wish you were the age you are now so why try to be older.
Unread 28-01-2004, 23:57

i still go bushing! have a few b4 i hit the pub that way it does not cost so much to go out! but when you r under age that 1st pint in a pub is alittle bit of cold! its the fun of getting way with it!
Unread 29-01-2004, 13:22
i'm new, so be nice

Send a message via MSN to Jinx Send a message via Yahoo to Jinx

The problem with most fake ids is that they look fake.
I always have to bring my passport out with me these days. Most pubs don't accept anything other than passport, drivng licence or garda id. Everytime i brought out my college id, i was stopped form going into places.
Unread 29-01-2004, 20:11
Are those my feet?
Welcome Team Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by the outlaw torn
instead of getting fake id just don't go out drinking and to pubs. enjoy being young. for the rest of your life you'll wish you were the age you are now so why try to be older.
While the might sound like a nice sentiment, it's a load of shit. The last 5 months of my life have possibly been the worst EVER, and I shall never wish to be 16 again. And if 17 continues the way 16 went, I'll never wish to be 17 again either.

It's easy for you to say "Stay at home and don't drink", but when i'm the only one at home and ALL My friends are out in the pub with "their" IDs, it makes me feel just a little shit. I'm not trying to be older, per se, but just able to join my friends on nights out.
Unread 29-01-2004, 20:32
Baby Member

Send a message via ICQ to daveirl Send a message via AIM to daveirl Send a message via Yahoo to daveirl

I'm so lucky when I was 16 and 17 in fifth year of school pubs and clubs just didn't bother asking for ID!
Unread 30-01-2004, 01:22
-na
supporting member

its also very annoying being asked for id when you want ot go out for a pint of coke or milk.

some places get pissy about driver licenses even. you would defo need to borrow a garda id or passport. find someone who looks like you that doesnt have a garda id and pay for them to get one and er.... lend it you for safekeeping
Unread 30-01-2004, 17:43
Welcome Team
Welcome Team Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faith
While the might sound like a nice sentiment, it's a load of shit. The last 5 months of my life have possibly been the worst EVER, and I shall never wish to be 16 again. And if 17 continues the way 16 went, I'll never wish to be 17 again either.

It's easy for you to say "Stay at home and don't drink", but when i'm the only one at home and ALL My friends are out in the pub with "their" IDs, it makes me feel just a little shit. I'm not trying to be older, per se, but just able to join my friends on nights out.

i didn't have my first drink of alcohol till i was 17, almost 18. i had the chance to go drinking with my friends who used to go drink all the time but it was never a big thing for me to go drinking. i just didn't want to, i had better things to do than waste my time and money. trying to find places that would serve you or spending a night in some side street or field freezing and wet in the irish weather really didn't seem like fun to me. i'm not anti drinking, i like to go out and drink i just don't understand why teenagers feel the need to, to act grown up i suppose.

oh and worse then being refused for not having i.d. is not being asked. i haven't been asked for i.d. in about 2 or 3 months and its getting annoying, especially when i go to the trouble of bringing i.d with me. must be gettin older looking or something.
Unread 30-01-2004, 17:58
Baby Member

Send a message via ICQ to daveirl Send a message via AIM to daveirl Send a message via Yahoo to daveirl

I've never had an ID not accepted. My provisonal licence worked first, now I use my college ID, and never have any problems!
Unread 31-01-2004, 01:39
i'm new, so be nice

It's easy.
Get a decent scanner, scan your passport.
Mod said passport in Photoshop.
Print out modded passport and cut the picture out.
Stick double sided sellotape over original passport.
Place printed passport over original passport, make sure it sticks to the tape.
Get contact paper (that completely sticky shit used to cover books - like laminate) and place it over passport.
Clean up the plastic.
Go drinking.
Unread 31-01-2004, 14:05
Bigger twit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faith
It's been a while since I was 16/17 and my god i would NEVER go back there! i would rather sell my liver to a German cannibal than be a teenager again. 18 is better than 17, but 19 is better still, and now I'm wading my way through my twenties, my life has never been better! Every year of my life has been an improvement on the one before and I hope it'll be the same for you, Faith!
Unread 31-01-2004, 16:30
Baby Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by claire.h
It's been a while since I was 16/17 and my god i would NEVER go back there! i would rather sell my liver to a German cannibal than be a teenager again. 18 is better than 17, but 19 is better still, and now I'm wading my way through my twenties, my life has never been better! Every year of my life has been an improvement on the one before and I hope it'll be the same for you, Faith!
No way! 6th year was way more fun than college, well for me anyway. The Leaving Cert was far easier than college.
Unread 31-01-2004, 19:54
Are those my feet?
Welcome Team Member

What are you studying in college? It doesn't sound nice if it's harder than 6th year! But I suppose there's not as much pressure in college.