FeckThat.com - Shoot the breeze  

Go Back   FeckThat.com - Shoot the breeze > Lounge > Forum Feedback

Unread 30-01-2007, 13:15
clown eater
Friends

Done here, will stick to the "Forum Worker" forum from now on. Thanks people for ganging up when I am one of few that actually posts. Cheers.
Unread 31-01-2007, 09:35
Adult

Send a message via MSN to Jack B. Badd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blumenblatt View Post
Done here, will stick to the "Forum Worker" forum from now on. Thanks people for ganging up when I am one of few that actually posts. Cheers.
At the risk of a banning, grow up for f*cks sakes.
Unread 31-01-2007, 11:03
Mental
Friends

Stop the pettiness and post a new thread already...
Unread 31-01-2007, 13:29
Adult

Quote:
Originally Posted by DHBH View Post
pablo you do come across quite sharp and even sometimes unwelcoming.
I think your totally wrong there DHBH, if any one made me feel unwelcome when i first joined it was you and I still think that you can be a bit in your face about things. But that is my own opinion.

Lina, you are totally right about cliques in here. That has what has stopped me posting so often in the last while cause of the feel of the place.

I think there are certain people in here who are a bit full of themselves and end up forcing people to leave, probably without realisation that they have caused it.

Pabs, I don't think there is anything as such wrong with the forum. just some of the cliques/peeps in here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blumenblatt View Post
Don't take things so personally. At least you actually post and the stuff you do post is mostly interesting.

I think thats my lil rant done...
Unread 31-01-2007, 16:50
The Frayed Ends of Sanity

Red face

wohooo

arnt we all getting in our little kicks? but being so polite about it?

jee get over it like it the internet..

he does not like my posts. sniff sniff boowho .

ya there is little groups on here but jees it not like there bulling people,

think people take things a little too much a hearth.

by the way i hate ye all!
Unread 31-01-2007, 20:45
Are those my feet?
Welcome Team Member

Send a message via MSN to Faith Send a message via Skype™ to Faith

Quote:
Originally Posted by osiris View Post
Lina, you are totally right about cliques in here. That has what has stopped me posting so often in the last while cause of the feel of the place.
I don't think "cliques" is the right word, really. There's several groups of posters here who all know each other in real life, and perhaps that gives the feeling of a clique. Pablo, Ciaran, Blumenblatt and Mairead etc all know each other in real life and are friends. You (osiris), Tree and Jack B. Badd all know each other and are friends. JennyPen and Lina are friends and hang out together. And anyone who DHBH, I and JennyPen know has stopped posting, so we don't have a little group to have in-jokes and banter with.

The reason I stopped posting so much was every time I can on, there was threads full of real life chat from you, Tree and Jack. I'm not saying it was a problem, but I had nothing to contribute to it so I stopped posting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by osiris
I think there are certain people in here who are a bit full of themselves and end up forcing people to leave, probably without realisation that they have caused it.
Nobody can force anybody to leave a forum. People might leave because they don't like the posters, but they were never forced to leave.

Quote:
Pabs, I don't think there is anything as such wrong with the forum. just some of the cliques/peeps in here.
That just seems to be the way with this place. Go back to when I joined and there was groups then. It's inevitable with a place like this that most people will know several other in RL.

@ Blumenblatt: Nobody is aiming at you personally. Nobody is attemping to gang up on you. People are just giving their views.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pablo
It's good to have this debate, but I fear it will all come back to one point. We don't have enough people posting. Maybe it's not as attractive as it was, to post here.
The reason it was so popular was because it hosted the FreakFM board. When that went away, so did a lot of posters. Others grew up and left college, no longer having the time to post here. Many of the original posters have moved away from Cork now. Maybe it would help if you hosted something else, some other pirate radio station or something. I don't know of anything, but I'm sure there has to be something around that'll attract posters.
Unread 01-02-2007, 09:32
Welcome Team
Welcome Team Membersupporting member

gee thanks osiris, i didnt realise you thought i was such a wagon when you were at my birthday about 4 weeks after you joined. can't work that out. and in relation to cliques, im not in one or have i ever been. the only person i speak to on a daily basis from here doesnt even post anymore. and in all fairness osiris in realtion to cliques there was a fair while when you couldnt post in here for interupting a chat between you and your firends.and thats fine i think jack is lovely etc, but look a bit closer to home before you start slandering me cheers. im sure pablo is well able to defend himself and im sure he will have no problem saying so directly to me. in the meantime i still feel that unless you sepnd quite a bit of time here and read a lot before you post, "some" of pablos posts can be quite....objective for lack of a better word. maybe you just have more in common which is fine, but don't be going saying im one way or another when i thought when you joined both of us got on very well,i obviously was the only one thinking that.
Unread 01-02-2007, 17:15
reindeer lover

Send a message via MSN to Lina

@Faith

Not arguing, promise you, but whilst me and JennyPen are friends, we don't see much of eachother and rarely talk anymore. And I think you're right about the real life chat thing, it was hard to follow and just well, excluding really. It's not really fair to post on things that only 2 (ish) other people will know about or something no one else can contribute to.
Unread 01-02-2007, 21:34
Adult

oh my god people. we seriously all need to take a chill pill. It seems like that since we don't have any threads to be checking out everybody is having ago at each other.

I personally think that this thread should be closed as its just causing alot of hassle and we can just get back to the usual stuff...

And DHBH, I don't think your a wagon, I just think you can be a bit in your face. Don't take it personally as I don't mean it that way.
Unread 01-02-2007, 23:06

Icon11

you suck anyway osiris!

i dont care for your posts!
Unread 01-02-2007, 23:47
Are those my feet?
Welcome Team Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lina View Post
@Faith

Not arguing, promise you, but whilst me and JennyPen are friends, we don't see much of eachother and rarely talk anymore.
No worries, I was just trying to be thorough!

Quote:
I personally think that this thread should be closed as its just causing alot of hassle and we can just get back to the usual stuff...
The usual stuff of... nobody posting? Or the usual stuff of you and your friends just chatting in all the threads?

There's a reason that nobody's posting and I don't think this thread should be closed just because it's hitting a bit close to home for some. There's obviously a reason for the lack of posters, and the only way we'll figure it out is by discussing it. If that involves pointing out where we think there's a problem with the way certain others behave, so be it. For all I know, everybody here could perceive my posts in a completely different way than I meant, and I'd never know unless someone told me.

That's just my opinion, of course.
Unread 02-02-2007, 01:36

to be honest i think there is a lac of posting because,

the site has no where to get new posters, not really anyway just the few that stumble across the place.

and the old posters have moved on and there is no real fresh blood here.

nothing to do with little groups or people opinions not be respected
Unread 02-02-2007, 13:00
Adult

Send a message via MSN to Jack B. Badd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faith View Post
The usual stuff of... nobody posting? Or the usual stuff of you and your friends just chatting in all the threads?
Not being argumentative but it's been a while since there was much chatting between friends here too. Don't ask me why but after the discussion of topics died off so did the chat. And I agree that there is clearly a reason behind this and if feckthat is to survive we should find out what it is and remedy it.
Unread 24-04-2007, 12:52
Welcome Team

actually a lot of regulars seemed to have fallen off hte face of earth. pembily osiris and jack were always good for two cents. i suppose tis near exam time for a lot of people.

ill just be here, alone, looking around, alone.
Unread 24-04-2007, 13:08
clown eater
Friends

plus its summer time (almost) aside from being at work, its too nice to stay in at the old laptop. Work for me is busy, and I don't have much time to find any interesting topics to get people fired up about (or not).
Unread 24-04-2007, 13:08
Are those my feet?
Welcome Team Member

/puts hand up

I'm here. But it is exam time, so I'm not in the mood for initiating discussions. I'll join in, though.
Unread 24-04-2007, 13:09
thread police officer
Welcome Team Memberadmin

Yeah, true. You can see who has logged in today on the bottom of the forum. So we have about 15 people looking and logging in, and maybe 5 people posting. Maybe people are playing more of the arcade games rather than posting.

EDIT : wow 3 replies in 2 mins !
Unread 24-04-2007, 13:38
Welcome Team

i gave up on arcade. the only one i could play i was annihilated at so i put my tail between my legs. there just seems to be news posts that are posteed by testman and the majority of that is death rape and violence which isnt exactly fun for your lunch time
Unread 24-04-2007, 17:49
I love turkey
Friends

Sorry DHBH, it's the only one I can play too....I'm unbelievably bad at the Hexagon one...
Unread 24-04-2007, 18:13
Adult

Yeah, the arcade is sucking my in even though i suck at it. And it keeps loggin me out half the time so even the scores that are half decent that I get aren't recorded