FeckThat.com - Shoot the breeze  

Go Back   FeckThat.com - Shoot the breeze > Rant > Feck That

Unread 20-12-2007, 13:19
Welcome Team
Welcome Team Membersupporting member

zits eh? hmm.

i dont like the way all and sundry have decided to bombard my office because i got new equipment in the five figure region. thanks donnchadh! there's Talula Mae the Plotter and we are still deciding what to call the copier. Any Suggestions?
Unread 05-04-2008, 13:12
Twit

this is my kind of thread!! Things that annoy me:

1) Dial-up internet

2) People that work on helplines/in shops that have no idea what they're on about eg before I bought my laptop I went onto the dell website and had an online chat with one of their sales staff. Can't remember what I asked him but he came back with a ridiculously wrong answer! I had to find a quote from the website to prove part of it to him!!

3) Having to do a final year project

4) People that never have credit or that take days to reply to a message

5) Most trousers have a standard leg length of around 32 inches while I'd save women's average leg length is 30"

6) Clothes sizes differ from place to place. why can they not agree what measurements a size 14 should be and stick to it

7) Irish maestro/laser cards. My experience has shown that the majority of websites that take maestro require an issue date which Irish maestro cards don't have

That'll do for the moment! But there's plenty more things that bug me!
Unread 20-07-2008, 18:50
i'm new, so be nice

Send a message via MSN to karl666666
Default that eejit british fella in town

does anybody know the english homeless guy who can be found wandering around the central bank, temple bar, grafton and occasionally o'connel street in dublin? he approaches you asking if you have a minute, then even if you tell him to piss off, he still haggles you for change. he claims he lives in a hostel with his girlfriend and sells the big issue..this is fair enough until you actually look at the mouldy bastard and notice he's probably the most obvious heroin addict on the streets of dublin this century. i wouldnt have any problem apart from the bullshit that comes out of his mouth. i've been haggled by him three times in the last year and i wouldnt even mind if he came up to me and said 'sorry mate, i need money for drugs, can you help me out?' i'd probably give him more cash to be honest.
Unread 23-07-2008, 14:06
Welcome Team
Welcome Team Membersupporting member

wow you have problems. i dont know how ou cope with the stress of a tri yearly encounter. keep on trucking little buddy ;-)